-
October 15th, 2001, 11:57 PM
#11
Inactive Member
-
October 16th, 2001, 04:11 AM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
That would be a VALENTINE ONE raising awareness in the background... so what do I win ???
------------------
'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph
-
October 16th, 2001, 05:47 AM
#13
Inactive Member
That POS Firechicken is slow. The GSXR wasn't even racing him. And that sorry excuse of a Yamaha is slow too. The Yamaha owner should have bought a R1.
------------------
-
October 16th, 2001, 01:49 PM
#14
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Racer4n:
That POS Firechicken is slow. The GSXR wasn't even racing him. And that sorry excuse of a Yamaha is slow too. The Yamaha owner should have bought a R1.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm guessing you're car runs high 10's too then
Don't hate. I am almost positive that exact same bike would destroy you're car too.
Zach
------------------
94 Civic Coupe/LS Hybrid
JRSC@6psi
Turbo Convert
Import Specialty Automotive (253) 473-2606
-
October 16th, 2001, 08:55 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Fastfour, what my good buddy is trying to say "in nice language" is that the bike he raced wasn't the GSX1000 and if he had of it would have been a far better race because the bike would have took the bird. The yamaha is a junk bike and the rider should be extrememly embarassed after that little race and go and buy a better bike. OLE RACER4N rolls a strictly race 4DOE and a stricly race hybrid bike. He tends to get pretty pissed when shit gets stated wrong so don't sweat the post
YES INDEED THAT IS A V1! For all those who didn't know, you need to get yourself one of these cause it is the safest way to race to 150mph and back and not get caught 
OH and Jim, just send me the address and I'll get your cash prize in the mail. follow the link and my number is 402-730-2632 http://www.messaging.sprintpcs.com/sms/
------------------
98 GS-scR w/ 11psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Endyn Kamikazi header, Godspeed testpipe, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S Ultra safeguard v1, RC 370's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, Apex-i
V-AFC, H&R sports and KYB AGX's,ITR LSD, JR flywheel, Clutch Specialties stage 4, MSD digital 6 & HVC coil, Endyn stepper pulley, NX nitrous and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down.
Best et ==>13.6 @ 103mph w/ 2.3 60ft on Nitto drag radials @ 8psi of boost
-
October 16th, 2001, 09:47 PM
#16
Inactive Member
-
October 16th, 2001, 10:20 PM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Racer4n:
That POS Firechicken is slow. The GSXR wasn't even racing him. And that sorry excuse of a Yamaha is slow too. The Yamaha owner should have bought a R1.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I totally agree....he was not racing the gsxr1000...he was racing the POS yamaha 600, not even an R6 just the regular NON race 600.
------------------
96gsr 4door w/jrsc at 8psi---crazy new mods in the works
Current daily driver = 88 civic LX hybrid JDM B16A5
-
October 16th, 2001, 10:26 PM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Racer4n:
That POS Firechicken is slow. The GSXR wasn't even racing him. And that sorry excuse of a Yamaha is slow too. The Yamaha owner should have bought a R1.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bikes tend to lose their advantage at higher speed since weight means less. They raced from 60-70 to whatever right? You bike guys are way too amped. Hell, they're slow. I saw a Harley drag bike pull a 7 this weekend so should I call your GSX-R slow?
------------------
Silvino
-
October 16th, 2001, 11:18 PM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BurntGSR:
Bikes tend to lose their advantage at higher speed since weight means less. They raced from 60-70 to whatever right? You bike guys are way too amped. Hell, they're slow. I saw a Harley drag bike pull a 7 this weekend so should I call your GSX-R slow?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are right about a bike loosing it's advantage at higher speeds, but everything is relative. I don't think that a car keeping up with a 600 is that big of a deal. 600s are not awesome at highway speeds. I ride a ducati 916 and hell it's not even that great at highway speeds, but I can carve a corner twice as fast as that firebird. And off the line is NO contest.
------------------
96gsr 4door w/jrsc at 8psi---crazy new mods in the works
Current daily driver = 88 civic LX hybrid JDM B16A5
-
October 17th, 2001, 12:01 AM
#20
Inactive Member
I didn't download the whole thing, but was there a part where the cycle didn't pull a wheelie?
It'd be a real trick to accelerate at full speed and not turn the bike over. I'm not a wheelie expert by any means, but usually you're modulating the throttle at least somewhat holding one that long.
Which reminds me -- about six months ago I was at light about to make a left turn, and a motorcycle goes by at about 40mph with a guy standing on the seat. (I mean the driver no passenger at all) Seemed sort of odd at the time, but I'd forgotten about it until now.
------------------
"There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks